Terms of Service 3 Woods Designs
Questions regarding this policy should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via postal mail to:3Woods Designs , PO Box 265, Burswood 6100 , WA , Australia.
What Information We Collect
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers. We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you. 3Woods Designs collects PII when you:
- Register as a 3Woods Designs user: your full name, address, shipping address, email address and phone number are stored in our database when you register.
- Order Information: all orders you have placed with 3Woods Designs will be stored in our database.
- Please note: NO CREDIT CARD details that you supply during the order process will be stored by 3Woods Designs within our database.
- Contact 3Woods : 3Woods Designs collects PII such as your full name, address, email address and/or telephone number whenever you submit query or suggestion, or request assistance with an order,
How We Use Your Information
3Woods Designs uses your PII only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and services. Information collected by 3Woods Designs may be used to:
- Purchase 3Woods Designs products: Information collected when you purchase from 3Woods Designs is used to process your order. We may also contact you about your order to confirm the status and/or processing of your order.
- Respond to your questions or suggestions We will use your address, email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion.
Who We Share Your Information With
3Woods Designs does not disclose any information about customers to anyone except in the following circumstances:
- Legal obligations: 3Woods Designs may be required by law to disclose information provided by you to 3Woods Designs for the purposes of purchasing products from 3Woods Designs. 3Woods Designs may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to 3Woods Design's interests (such as customer fraud).
How You Control and Access Your Information
3Woods Designs believes that site visitors and customers should have control over the collection and use of their PII. You have control and access to your information as follows:
- Account Maintenance: registered users may login to their account to view, change, edit or delete stored information. If at any time you would like assistance to remove or delete your account details, please contact us.
- General If at any time you wish to enquire about any of your PII that is stored by 3Woods Designs please contact us.